- Family Run Business
- Transparent Pricing & Finance Options
- 20 years+ Experience & Expertise
- Nationwide Coverage Throughout Ireland
- We Manufacture, Supply & Install - No Middleman
- One to One Customer Service
- Competitive Finance Packages Available
Sepcon - Nationwide Family Run Business.
Welcome to the Sepcon website. Sepcon is a leading manufacturer and turn-key installer of sewage treatment systems throughout Ireland, we are a family run business based in Kilcock Co. Kildare with a nationwide reach through our sub-offices in Co. Galway & Co. Kilkenny.
Our hands-on management team possess a vast range of qualifications and skills earned within the waste water sector and our focus is on the delivery of high-quality products and services at realistic prices.
Sepcon is an active member of the Irish On-Site Waste Water Association (IOWA) and our management have served on the committee. We are also proud to be the first waste water firm in Ireland to be CIRI certified.
Sepcon is not your typical septic tank company, we go the extra mile to deliver you the highest quality at extremely competitive prices. We don't just sell tanks - we Manufacture, Fully Install and Service them, providing our clients with a true turn-key solution. We also offer competitive payment options to our domestic clients.
Be it domestic or commercial, look no further than Sepcon for all your waste water requirements.
Contact us today to see how we can help you with a Professional and Affordable Solution.
Did You Know?
- Sepcon was the very first company in Ireland within the Waste Water Treatment Sector to achieve CIRI (Construction Industry Register of Ireland) certification.
- An average household produces over 270,000 litres of waste water every year.
- Sepcon manages and monitors systems that treat over 9.5 million litres of waste water everyday.
- In the last 3 years alone, Sepcon has prevented just over 500 million liters of untreated waste water from discharging into ditches, rivers & streams by upgrading failing septic tanks. This figure is growing by over 435,000 litres every day.
- Sepcon manufacture septic tanks and sewage treatment systems